Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Syyyd-niii, here I come!!

Very excited about going to Sydney - though I am not looking forward to having to wake up super early to catch my 6.40am flight. Main reason for going is for a friend's wedding. And I get to spend about 2 days with her before most of the guests arrive. Haven't seen Adrene for about 3 years, so am looking forward to catching up. Plus of course, I need a holiday! So hopefully I can unwind, relax and be a tourist for a week (I'm not even bringing my laptop!). And also catch some sun. Its real windy today, and raining heavily so can't say I'm not glad to escape this weather!

So hopefully the next week will consist of good food, quality time with a good and old friend before she gets hitched, more good food, lots of walking around (hopefully in the sun), new and interesting experiences (I've already done some tourist stuff there), scintillating conversations (my workmate Val will holidaying with me) and again, more good food!

No comments: