Monday, November 27, 2006

Miracle Drug!!

Just to prove that I was actually at the concert...

Elaine and I waiting in line. Elaine came up with a bunch of friends from the Mount. They got in around 1-ish and starting waiting in line inside the blue tent. She was the one who told me to come to blue tent and "smuggled" me to where she was cos when she arrived there were only about 200 people in front... Roger took this picture with his phone - hence the bad image quality.

Thats me in front of the stage cos I managed to get into the front mosh pit bit. I bought a U2 t-shirt there which was a good thing cos I felt quite cold when it poured (and I got wet) and was glad to have 2 t-shirts under my thin jersey... But it was all good!

The circle (which the arrow is pointing to) shows where I was standing for the concert. I decided to stand by the barrier to the claw-like extension. Though it meant I was slightly further away from the main stage, it meant I was about 2 metres away from Bono (and also Adam and Larry when they came down that extension bit) at times. But considering I was expecting to be standing in the middle of the field having to tip-toe and just be able to make out who the tiny people on stage were, being able to be so close was totally surreal!

No comments: