Thursday, August 18, 2005

from KLIA

It's now 9:42pm. My body is already confused what time it is. Will arrive in Kuching about midnight and head straight to the hospital from there. Seemed like such a long flight. Maybe becuase its a rush against time. The latest update about Ah Mah before dad and I headed for the airport was that her body was swelling. Perhaps they are not doing any more dialysis. Just hope we get there in time.

Meanwhile, I am sitting in the Golden lounge and enjoying (bad) wireless connection. Better than nothing I guess. And trying to enjoy the services, but I think I am too tired. At least the air-conditioning in here is nice and cool. But perhaps its too nice cos I'm fading. My body is screaming "Bed! Bed!" Another flight and a long drive to the airport to go. I should be prepping myself for what is ahead soon. But I am tired. And I don't know what to expect. How do you prepare yourself to see someone who is near death?

No comments: