Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Love life!


Every now and then, I get a sense of appreciation of life and an "I'm so glad I'm here feeling" (particularly after recounting certain times I have expereinced). Tonight is one of those times. I have to come to appreciate these moments. There are times when I am thankful to God for particular things but its good to be thankful about life itself - appreciating life and appreciating God for life. And I hope I will always remember to appreciate and to savour life - having fun, discovering the unlimitless enormousity of God, enjoying meaningful connections with people.

Yes, life has its ups and downs, and no way am I saying that life is always a breeze. But as I try to survive the downs of life (and struggle through to the other side, I also want to ride the wave of the ups in life. And in the midst of it, to thank God and savour this life I have been bestowed.

No comments: